A step-by-step guide on TNEA procedures 2021
Engineering is one of the most preferable courses in India as it provides abundant standards and openings in jobs and designations. In government jobs too, engineering graduates possess inordinate chances for grade upgrades and high positioned jobs.
To enter into engineering colleges through counselling involves a lot of procedures in the form of TNEA 2021 admissions. TNEA 2021 counselling step by step guide is provided for quick accessible and completion. 12th passed students are the eligible candidates for TNEA 2021 counselling.
The application for the TNEA 2021 is opened from July 26th and the students can enroll their names for counselling to pursue their desired courses in their favourite engineering colleges.
Procedures for the TNEA 2021 which are mandatory to get your seats allotted through counselling:
Step 1 – Registration
- Registration is the first phase for the TNEA 2021 counselling process.Basic details of the candidate have to be mentioned, Registration of candidates is mandatory; without which you will not be allowed for the counselling process.
Step 2 – Certificate Verification
- Verification all your original certificates is compulsory through online.
Step 3 – Ranking/merit list
- Merit/ranking list will be issued by Anna University. Only the candidates who fall under the ranking will be eligible for further rounds of the TNEA 2021 counselling process.
Step 4 – Initial payment
- Pay a stipulated amount based on the category you belong to for confirming the seat selections. It differs for different categories and the fees can be paid via an online payment gateway or a demand draft (DD), where you would have your acknowledgements.
Step 5 – Choice filling
- Select your branch, engineering college or district from a list of selections based on your preferences.
Step 6 – Choice Locking
- Here, the candidate just needs to justify their selection by crosschecking the preferences and finalise them with the help of an OTP.
Step 7 – Tentative Seat Allotment
- The seats will be filled based on your choices. If not, it will be filled based on your rank and community. Here, the seats are allotted for the candidate on a tentative basis.
Step 8 – Confirmation of Tentative Seat Allotment
- In this stage, one has to confirm his/her selection of the seats. You could confirm your selection if you are satisfied with the allotment and if not, could reject the selection and wait for the better options.
- If you are not satisfied with any of them, you can reject everything and avoid counselling and these people won’t be able to take part in the counselling again.
Step 9 – Final Seat Allotment
- If the you are satisfied with the seat allotments, it would be published in the official website and will be ready for download and printouts at a later stage.
Step 10 – Reporting
- The final stage of the TNEA 2021 counselling process involves the concerned candidates visiting their respective colleges with their allotment form and any delay from his/her end in joining the college on the said date could prove costly with the cancellation of counselling order.
- Apply now for the TNEA 2021 counselling process using the above-mentioned steps and get ready to pursue a great career in engineering as per your aspirations.
Important dates for TNEA 2021 counselling:
- 26.07.21 – Commencement of online registration
- 24.08.21 – Last date for registration
- 25.08.21 – Assigning random numbers
- 04.09.21 – Publication of rank list
- 07.09.21 – Counselling for special reservation categories
- 14.09.21 – Commencement of online counselling
Documents mandatory for TNEA 2021 procedures:
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class or equivalent mark sheet
- 12th class hall ticket
- Transfer certificate
- Permanent community certificate (for reserved categories)
- Nativity certificate (if applicable)
- Counselling call letter
- Passport size photographs
If you still have doubts regarding TNEA procedures 2021 and the best engineering college to choose, feel free to visit our website: http://mcet.in/. Our counselling code is 2706.