As part of MCET’s dedication to provide its students the very best in life, a full- fledged placement centre functions in the campus under the able administration with the assistance of an experienced faculty in each discipline. The very active placement centre serves as a foundation for many careers by guiding students in right direction through continuous counseling and arranging for campus recruitment’s .This centre creates a meticulous database and assists the students in getting placed in national & multinational companies through campus recruitment. Till date, several hundreds of our students have been placed in rewarding jobs through MCET.
Mr. M. SAKTHIVADIVEL Assistant Professor (SS) Cyber Security
Dr. S. AYYAPPAN Associate Professor Mechanical Engineering
Mr. A. VENKATESH Assistant Professor Electrical Electronics Engineering
Mr. A. PRAVEEN KUMAR Assistant Professor Civil Engineering
Center for Higher Studies, Competitive exam and Foreign language (CHCEFL)
In the globalized world of education and job preferences, seeking and gaining knowledge has become inevitable irrespective of the geographic location. MCET’s Centre for Higher studies, Competitive Exam and Foreign Language (CHCEFL) has been established with an objective of supporting the students who intent to select their right career. CHCEFL works from 9 am to 7 pm on all working days to cater the needs of the students. The following are the prime objectives of CHECEFL centre:
To provide appropriate training and guidance to the students for pursuing their higher studies and Competitive exam based on their preference.
To collaborate with reputed foreign universities / training provides for higher studies and organize awareness program and training class which will help student to pursue their dream.
To provide foreign language training class in our campus by the certified trainer for interested students.
To invite highly accomplished personalities in the areas like Civil services (IAS, IPS, IRS…), RRB and Indian Navy for mounting the self-confidence among the students and offer them examination input.
MCET has signed a MoU with leading universities and reputed educational consultants. These partnerships provide opportunity for our students to enhance their technical, professional and competency skills.
MCETs International Tie-ups:
1. Cape Breton University, Nova Scotia, Canada
2. Northumbria University, United Kingdom
3. James Cook University, Australia
MCETs International Tie-ups:
1. Vymigrate, Melbourne, Australia
2. Study International Academy, Coimbatore
3. Manya the Princeton Review, Coimbatore
4. ARAM IAS Academy, Chennai
MCET signed a MoU with Vymigrate on 20th January 2018 to provide International opportunities for students in the areas like education, internship and international job placements. Vymigrate is an Australian legal law firm run by a MARA (Migration Agents Registrations Authority) agent number: 1687449 (https://www.mara.gov.au/search-the-register-of-migration-agents/) and their operating inside our campus at room number A109.
MCET’s Centre for Higher studies, Competitive Exam and Foreign Language (CHCEFL) organized a felicitation ceremony for the students who have got their Australian skilled recognized graduate visa (sub class 476) on 1st February 2019. According to the Washington accord, the engineering graduates who have completed their graduation from an NBA Tier -1 college is eligible to go and work in Australia for a period of 18 months. MCET is one among the 106 colleges to get this NBA Tier-1 accreditation in India
CHECFL is conducting UPSC training class in alliance with ARAM IAS academy, Chennai on every working Saturday for the registered students. The training classes were started on 7th July 2018 with batch of 25 students benefited out of it.
CHECFL is conducting GRE training class in alliance with Maya The Princeton Review, Coimbatore on every Wednesday and Thursday from 4.30pm to 7.30 pm for the registered students. The training class was started on 9th February 2019 with batch of 10 students benefited out of it.
CHECFL is conducting a German training class in alliance with Mr.Rajagiri,M.S. (Freelancer) on every Tuesday (4:30 to 6:30pm) and working Saturday (2:30 to 5 pm) for the registered students. The training classes were started on 9th February 2019 with batch of 20 students benefited out of it.
CHECFL is conducting PTE training class in alliance with VYmigrate on every Friday and Saturday. The training classes were started on March 2018 with batch of 10 students followed by consecutive batches
Orientation about Australian Internship for final years By Ms.Shree
In-house International Education Fair for interested pre-final and final year student By
Edvise International Education Consultancy team
Orientation program on GRE Exam By
Orientation program on Education and Job opportunity in German by Mr.N. Rajagiri
PTE Training Classes by Mr.Manikandan, PTE Trainer VYMIGRATE
-Awareness program on Education and Job Opportunity in Europe
By Mr.Shankar Balaji M.S., (Alumni:2015)
Demo Class on GERMAN Language
By Mr.Raja Giri M.S.,
2017-2018 – Event details of Competitive Exam:
Name of the Event
No of Students benefited
Over All View if Civil Service Examination By C.Sudhagran., IRS
How to Start Prepare for UPSC Exam by
Radian IAS Academy, Chennai
Eye Opener on Syllabus for UPSC Preliminary Exam by
Director of Aram IAS Academy, Chennai.
Introduction Class on UPSC Preliminary Examination by
Director of Aram IAS Academy, Chennai.
2.First day upsc preliminary training classes (History,Economics)
Orientation Program About Indian defense Service by
(Alumuni of MCET)
Orientation and Scholarship test for Gate Exam by
C.Radhakrishnan, B.E., M.B.A., M.E.
Official E-Mail – email@example.com
Centre for Innovation, Business Incubation and Entrepreneurship (CIBIE)
"Transforming Idea into Business Venture"
Aligning with the Government of India’s Make in India and Start-up India policies, the campus recognizes the dire need for increasing the employment creators as opposed to seekers. With this objective CIBIE was established in the year 2015. CIBIE helps to instill the confidence in students that their raw idea could be validated and translated into a commercially successful model.
A questionnaire administered across the college helps to discover the career aspirations of the students, whether they wish to go for employment or become an entrepreneur. The latter is given a focused orientation through series of awareness programs.
Create platforms to showcase their ideas through idea pitching contest, select the best among the lot and put them through boot camps to validate their concept. Provide necessary support to gestate the prototype and deliver a commercially viable product.
Generate opportunities to network with SMEs to fine tune the working model and to demonstrate the project to potential investors and increase the chance of being funded for scaling up.
Conduct hackathons to select students to enroll into Protosem, as six month course on innovation and entrepreneurship in the final semester.
1. Seyonn Technologies (2015): Founded by Mr. K. Krishnaraj and Mr. Ashok Kumar currently has a team of 6 members. Seyonn website development, ERP Software for hybrid farms, Billing software for retail industry, SEO work for farms, I-Farmer App for buy and sell produce, updation of daily market price of produce, weather forecast, organic farming, terrace farming, and the contacts of experts, availability farm machineries and equipments.
2.MASH Technologies (2016): S. Vignesh a 2016 passed out CSE student of MCET started this company. MASH has developed two major products one is the lorry transport aggregator and the other one is Tractor aggregator called Gold Farm. MASH is the technology partner for Mercury since August 2017. Government of Karnataka is a client of MASH and Mercury who are working towards implementing the Gold Farm tractor aggregator in Karnataka.
3. Awerum (2017): K. Muthuselvan an alumnus of MCET partnering with Mr. M. Raguram, founded this company in 2017. Awerum offers IT services such as; web application, mobile application development, digital marketing, web services, e.commerce solutions, and custom PC app development.
4. Infinity Inside (2018): T. Arun Kumar, an alumnus of MCET is a virtual Incubatee at CIBIE who started Infinity Inside in the year 2018. He offers billing software for retail industry and has also ventured into dairy industry.
5. Blink Automation (2018): Aswinth Selvakumar and Premkumar students of Automobile Engineering jointly established the company in 2018. The team will introduce digital transaction inside the campus which will enable all cashless transaction in the canteens operating inside through RF ID card and scanner.
6. CreaMi (2018): The students of Finearts Club joined together to commence an art gallery where they showcase their art work, craft work, etc. for sale. They plan to start an e.commerce website in future that will sell their artwork to a larger customer base.
7. Script Labs (2018):Vignesh an alumnus of MCET who worked in MASH Technologies for a year resigned the job to start Script Labs in 2018. He offers software service to retail industry and also works on product development.
8. Chef Labs 2018: S. Yoginth and Mr. Dhivyananthan both third year students of CSE Department established the software development company, Chef Labs in 2018. Chef Lab offers Android App development, e.commerce website for clients and also launched a social networks community called Gitote for the world of developers and about some future works like Open source Operating System and AI based attendance system.
9. Fresher Prep (2018):Prakash, alumnus of CSE Department after a year’s experience has ventured into developing an online platform to enhance the competence and confidence of college students through general and company specific tests. This platform would effectively prepare the students to become industry ready. Fresher Prep was started in September 2018 and is a virtual incubatee.