Programme Outcomes (POs) :
- PO1.Engineering Knowledge : Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals and concepts of Computer Science to solve complex engineering problems.
- PO2.Problem Analysis : Identify, review literature, formulate and analyse complex engineering problems using first principles of mathematics and engineering sciences.
- PO3.Design and Development of Solutions : Design and develop computing solutions for complex engineering problems with societal and environmental awareness.
- PO4.Complex problem Investigation : Investigate complex problems by employing research methods to arrive at valid conclusions.
- PO5.Modern Tool Usage : Evaluate and use appropriate tools and techniques in engineering activities .
- PO6.Societal contribution : Follow professional engineering practice by applying contextual knowledge to assess societal and legal issues.
- PO7.Environment and Sustainability : Understand and provide professional engineering solutions taking into consideration environmental and economic sustainability.
- PO8.Ethics : Follow ethical principles and norms in engineering practice.
- PO9.Individual and Team work : Function effectively as an individual, team member or leader in diversified environments .
- PO10.Communication : Communicate effectively through various modes for all engineering activities.
- PO11.Project Management and Finance : Apply Engineering knowledge and management principles for effective project management in multi-disciplinary environments.
- PO12.Life-long Learning : Engage in independent life-long learning and skill development for professional and social well being..