To identify potential areas of research in Energy
Develop technologies and gadgets to make the environment green and clean.
55 kWp Solar Power plants installed for research projects and for making campus green.
Two members of faculty were deputed for three months to carry out their research on Renewable Energy and Waste Water Management at CBU, Canada.
Four faculty members from MCET have participated in the Canada-India Summit on Energy and Environment.
- About MCET
- Automobile Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Applications
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Information Technology
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Language Learning Centre
- Mechanical Engineering
- Physical Education
- Science & Humanities
- COE Office & Exam Cell
- Quick Links
- Contact Us