To identify potential areas of research in Energy
Develop technologies and gadgets to make the environment green and clean.
55 kWp Solar Power plants installed for research projects and for making campus green.
Two members of faculty were deputed for three months to carry out their research on Renewable Energy and Waste Water Management at CBU, Canada.
Four faculty members from MCET have participated in the Canada-India Summit on Energy and Environment.
- About Us
- Automobile Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Information Technology
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Computer Applications
- Science & Humanities
- Life at MCET
- Contact Us