Date : 04/07/2021
1. Results are declared for 8th semester of AY 2020-21 on 1st July 2021. The supplementary examinations for the 8th-semester courses will be commenced from 26th July 2021.
2. As approved by the Academic Council meeting, it is planned to conduct re-examination for 7th semester courses as one time measure. The examinations will be commenced from 26th July 2021. The mode of examinations will be 3 hours descriptive type QP (pen and paper mode) through online proctored method.
3. Arrear End semester Examinations for current and passed out students will be conducted in 3 hours descriptive Type QP (pen and paper mode) through online proctored method.
4. The detailed examination schedule & the regulations for Supplementary examinations, Re-examinations and Arrear Examinations will be announced on or before 9th July 2021.
5. Regular Students are instructed to pay their arrear examination fees for 3rd, 5th and 7th semester courses and also passed out students are instructed to pay their arrear examination fees on or before 12th July 2021 without fail. No more extensions will be given.
6. Exam fee payment portal is now active for regular students to pay their examination fees for 2nd, 4th and 6th semester courses. However they are permitted to write exams from tomorrow (5th July 2021).
7. Students are instructed to send their grievances (if any) with respect to examinations to COE and copy to respective HoDs/Principal on or before 12th July 2021. Anonymous emails will not be entertained
8. Refer our circulars dated 28th June, 30th June and 2nd July 2021 for more details in college website/ COE page.
(The links are given here for the latest circulars dated 28th, 30th June and 2nd July: