Programme Outcomes (POs)
Graduates of Electrical and Electronics Engineering Programme will be able to
1. Apply the knowledge of Mathematics, Science and Engineering to solve problems in the field of Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
2. Identify, formulate/model, analyse and solve complex problems in the field of Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
3. Design an Electrical/Electronic System/Component, or Process to meetspecificpurposewith due consideration for economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety issues.
4. Design and conduct experiment, analyse and interpret data to provide valid conclusions in the field of Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
5. Apply appropriate techniques and modern tools for design and analysis of Electrical/Electronic systems with specified constraints.
6. Applycontextual knowledge to provide engineering solutions withsocietal, professional&environmental responsibilities.
7. Provide sustainable solutions within societal and environmental contexts for problems related to Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
8. Comply with code of conduct and professional ethics in engineering practices.
9. Work effectively as an individual or as a member/leaderin multi disciplinary team to find solutions for engineering problems.
10. Communicate effectively to engineering community and society with proper aids and documents.
11. Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles to manage projects in multidisciplinary environment.
12. Recognise the need for, and have the ability to engage in independent and lifelong learning