- Dr.Mahalingam College of Engineering and Technology(MCET) was established in the year 1998 to commemorate the 75th birthday of great visionary Arutchelvar Dr.N.MAHALINGAM. The mission of MCET is to impart high quality competency based education in Engineering & Technology to the younger generation with the required skills and abilities to face the challenging needs of the industry around the globe.MCET is a self-financing, co-educational Autonomous Engineering College, approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi & affiliated to Anna University.The Institute has been accredited by NAAC with A++ and Seven UG Programmes are accreditated with Tier-1 by NBA. MCET currently offers Nine UG, Six PG and Five Doctoral programmes.
- IT stream Offers two UG programs namely B.E Computer Science and Engineering & B.Tech Information Technology with each intake of 120 students , two PG programmes namely M.E - Computer Science and Engineering with 18 intake, Master of computer applications with 60 intake and one Doctoral Programme. During last 10 years, IT stream departments have conducted handful of National Conferences and Seminars sponsored by AICTE, CSIR and DRDO. The departments have signed MoUs with reputed industries like Infosys, EMC Corporation, CISCO, Oracle, SAP, Vmware, Assistanz, etc.
The International E- Conference on Data Analytics, Intelligent Systems and Information Security (ICDIIS ’20) affords a collaborative forum for academicians, students, research scholars and industry delegates to present their innovative ideas, discoveries, models and concepts of diversified areas. The theme of the conference is an emerging interdisciplinary area where a wide range of theories, methodologies & algorithms are explored to analyse or secure complex data/challenging real world problems.
The objectives of this conference are:
- To promote scientific information interchange among researchers, developers, engineers, students and practitioners working in India and Overseas
- To discover solutions for the key challenges faced by digital entrepreneurs and enterprises across the world through sharing of research ideas.
- To provide exposure in various domains (and not limited to) such as Data science, Data analytics, Intelligent Systems and Information Security.
- To offer keynote talks and paper presentations in online mode by academia and industry to inspire young participant’s minds and henceforth enrich their knowledge
Call for Papers
Prospective authors are invited to submit their research papers through Easychair in any of the following tracks under theTopics mentioned but are not limited to:
Track 1: Data Science and Analytics
- Agile Data science
- Association Rule Mining
- Big data
- Business Analytics
- Behavioral analytics
- Cluster Analysis
- Data Engineering
- Data Science *
- Data Management and Quality
- Data Visualization
- Databases and Data Security
- Decision Making and Predictive Analysis
- Graph Analytics
- Hyper Personalization
- Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining
- Natural Language Processing
- Outlier Detection
- Regression and correlation
- Search Optimization
- Sentiment Analysis
- Statistical Methods
- Swarm Intelligence
- Text Analytics
- Web Analytics
Track 2: Intelligent Systems
- Advanced Control Technology
- Artificial Intelligence *
- Augmented Reality *
- Bioinformatics and Computational Intelligence
- Bio-Inspired Intelligence
- Brain Modelling and Simulation
- Cognitive Systems
- Computation Intelligence
- Computer Vision
- Deep Learning *
- Embedded System
- Evolutionary Computation
- Expert Systems
- Fuzzy Logic
- Genetic Algorithms
- Human Computer Interaction
- Image Processing
- Information Retrieval
- Intelligent Information Processing
- Internet of Things *
- Machine Learning *
- Multi-Agent Systems
- Pattern Recognition
- Quantum Computing *
- Recommender Systems
- Robotics and Applications *
- Signal Processing
- Soft Computing
- Speech Recognition
- Virtual Reality *
Track 3: Information Security
- 5G Security
- Application Security
- Authentication, Privacy and Security Models
- Automotive Security
- Biometric Technologies and Applications
- Blockchain Technologies and Applications *
- Computer Access Control
- Computer Networks and Its Security
- Content Protection and Digital Rights Management
- Cryptographic Algorithms
- Cyber Security *
- Database Security
- Digital Forensics
- Digital Right Management
- Electronic Fraud Detection
- Email and Web Security
- Embedded Systems And Its Security
- Future Internet Security
- Information Hiding and Watermarking
- Internet Security
- Intrusion Detection
- Malware Identification And Detection
- Mobile Security
- Network Security
- Pervasive Security
- Security And Privacy In Cloud Computing
- Security In E-Commerce
- Virtualization Security
- Wireless Networks and its Security
* AICTE ATAL Thrust Areas
1.Number of Pages in each article is limited to 8 to 12 pages
2.Strictly adhere the Paper template of IOP journal mentioned in the following link
3.Prospective authors are invited to submit their research papers through Easychair using the following link
- Authors should maintain ethics & integrity of academic policy and similarity index of article should be less than 15%.
- Prior permission from the copyright holder should be acquired for a copyrighted material.
- Authors should make proper citations in the proposed article for the content they have referred from previously published articles.
Registration Fee details
$100 per paper
Industry Delegates from India
Rs.7500/- per paper
Faculty Members from India
Rs.6500/- per paper
PG Students/Research Scholars from India
Rs.5500/- per paper
$15 per attendee
Rs.500/- per attendee
Account Holder Name:
The Principal, Dr.MCET
Bank name, Branch Name and Country:
Syndicate Bank, NPT Branch,
641 025 020
7 November, 2020
17 November, 2020
Final Camera Ready Paper Submission
25 November, 2020
28 November, 2020
11-12 December, 2020
International Advisiory Committee
- Abdulhamit Subasi, Effat University College of Engineering, Saudi Arabia.
- Adolfo Guzman-Arenas, National Polytechnic Institute, Mexico.
- Ahmed Elmesiry, University of South Wales, UK
- Ahmed Zobaa, Brunel University, UK
- Amany Elbanna, Royal Holloway University of London, UK.
- Anderson Passos, Miyazaki International College, Japan.
- Arumugam Nallanathan, Queen Mary University of London, UK.
- Ataul Bari, The University of Western Ontario, Canada.
- Aynur Unal, ÉTS School of Technology, Canada.
- Basim Alhadidi, Al-Balqa Applied University, Jordan.
- Bir Bhanu, University of California at Riverside, USA.
- ChandraSekar Vuppalapati, San Jose State University, USA
- Charles Z. Liu, Macquarie University, Australia.
- Chow Chee Onn, University of Malaya, Malaysia.
- Dominic P.D.D, Universiti Teknologi Petronas, Malaysia.
- Emir Kremic, Institute for Statistics of Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Europe.
- Ganapathy mani, Purdue University, United States.
- Guru Perumalsamy, Cisco, California, USA.
- Hai Pham, Hanoi University of Science and Technology, Vietnam.
- Humaira Nisar, Tunku Abdul Rahman University, Malaysia.
- Inan Guler, Gazi University, Turkey.
- João Manuel R. S. Tavares, University of Porto, Portugal.
- Jorge Sá Silva, University of Coimbra, Portugal
- Juan Manuel Corchado Rodríguez, University of Salamanca, Spain.
- Kamesh Namuduri, University of North Texas, Texas.
- Kaushik Deb, Chittagong University of Engineering & Technology , Bangladesh.
- Kaviyarasu.P, SkipTheDishes, Canada.
- Khaled Kamel.A, Texas Southern University College of Science and Technology, Texas
- Kouichi Sakurai, Kyushu University, Japan.
- Lalit Garg, University of Malta, Malta.
- Lim Way Soong, Multimedia University, Malaysia.
- Lipo Wang, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
- Majid Khan, Institute of Space Technology, Pakistan.
- Marcin Paprzycki, Systems Research Institute, Polish Academy of Sciences, Poland.
- Mehdi Nasri, Islamic Azad University, Iran.
- Michael Sheng, Macquarie University, Australia.
- Mohammad Ahmad Qasim Al Shabi, College of Engineering-University in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates.
- Mohamed Mostafa, Arab Academy for Science, Technology and Maritime Transport, Egypt
- Moses Ekpenyong, University of Uyo, Nigeria.
- Nripendra P. Rana, University of Bradford, UK.
- Phan Cong Vinh, NTT University, Vietnam.
- Rabi N Mahapatra, Texas A&M University, United States
- Rajendra Boppana, The University of Texas at San Antonio, USA.
- Rajkumar Buyya, The University of Melbourne, Australia.
- Ravishankar Natarajan, Cognizant Technology Solutions, Singapore.
- Rohit Thanki, R & D Head, Prognica Labs, DTEC, Dubai Silicon Oasis, Dubai, UAE.
- Sanjay Misra, Covenant University, Nigeria.
- Sanjeevikumar.P, Aalborg University , Denmark.
- Selwyn Piramuthu, University of Florida and warrington, USA.
- Sherali Zeadally, University of Kentucky, USA.
- Subramaniam Ganesan, Oakland University, USA.
- Sudipta Roy, Washington University, USA.
- Sundaravadivazhagan Balasubramanian, Al Musanna College of Technology, Oman.
- Sunil Kumar, San Diego State University, USA.
- Syeda Iram Batool Naqvi, Institute of Space Technology, Pakistan.
- Taha Selim Ustun, Carnegie Mellon University, USA.
- Valentina E. Balas, University of Arad, Romania.
- Venkatakrishnan .V.N, University of Illinois at Chicago, USA.
- Vincenzo Piuri, University of Milan, Italy.
- Xavier Fernando, Ryerson University, Canada.
- Xiao-Zhi Gao, University of Eastern Finland, Finland.
- Yasushi Kambayahsi, Nippon Institute of Technology, Japan
List will be updated.
National Advisiory Committee
- Abhishek Das, Aliah University- Kolkata, West Bengal.
- Amit Dua, BITS Pilani, Rajasthan.
- Amit kumar Singh, NIT-Patna, Bihar.
- Amit M Joshi, NIT-Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- AnandhaKumar P, MIT-Madars, Tamil Nadu.
- Appavu alias Balamurugan S, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Tamil Nadu.
- Arunbalaji Selvaraj, Dell EMC, Karnataka
- Balaji Chandrasekaran, NIT-Trichy, Tamil Nadu.
- Balasubramanian S, Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning, Andhra Pradesh.
- Balwinder Singh Sodhi, IIT -Ropar, Punjab.
- Baskaran K, Government College of Engineering and Technology, Tamil Nadu.
- Bhaskar Mondal , NIT-Patna, Bihar.
- Bunil Kumar Balabantaray, NIT-Meghalaya, Meghalaya.
- Debasis Samanta, IIT- Kharagpur, West Bengal.
- Deepak Garg, Bennett University, Greater Noida.
- Devi T, Bharathiar University, Tamil Nadu.
- Emmanuel Shubhakar, Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Esakkirajan S, PSG College of Technology, Tamil Nadu.
- Ganpati Panda, IIT-Bhubaneswar, Odisha
- Gaurav Bhatnagar, IIT- Jodhpur, Rajasathan.
- Gaurav Trivedi, IIIT-Guwahati, Assam.
- Gayadhar Panda, NIT-Meghalaya, Meghalaya.
- Guru D S, University of Mysore, Karnataka.
- Harish Ramani, IIIT-Bangalore, Karnataka
- Imon Mukherjee, IIIT-Kalyani, West Bengal.
- Jayaraj S, NIT-Calicut, Kerala.
- Jharna Majumdar, Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology, Karnataka.
- Jignesh S. bhatt , IIIT-Vadodara , Gujarat.
- Jude Hemanth D, Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences, Tamil Nadu.
- Jyoti Prakash Singh , NIT-Patna, Bihar.
- Kannan A, Vellore Institute of Technology, Tamil Nadu.
- Karm Veer Arya,IIITM- Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh.
- Kausalya, Coimbatore institute of Technology, Tamil Nadu.
- Kumudha Raimond, Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences, Tamil Nadu.
- Lokesh Chouhan, NIT-Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh.
- Manas Ranjan Kabat, VSS University of Technology, Odisha.
- Masilamani V, IIITDM -Kancheepuram, Tamil Nadu.
- Mehul S Raval, School of Engineering and Applied Science, Ahmedabad University, Ahmedabad.
- Miraclin Joyce Pamila J C, Government College of Technology, Tamil Nadu.
- Mukesh Mohania, IIIT-New Delhi, Delhi.
- Nagabhushan, IIT-Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh.
- Naresh Kumar Nagwani, NIT- Raipur, Chhattisgarh.
- Nedunchezhian R, Coimbatore Institute of Technology, Tamil Nadu.
- Nishant Doshi, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Gujarat.
- Noor Mahammad S K, IIITDM -Kancheepuram, Tamil Nadu.
- Pallav Kumar Baruah, Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning, Andhra Pradesh.
- ParamarthaDutta, Siksha Bhavana Visva-Bharati Santiniketan , West Bengal.
- Pawan Kumar Singh, Jadavpur University- Kolkata, West Bengal.
- Pethuru Raj, IBM- Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- Prerna Gaur, Netaji Subhas University of Technology, New Delhi.
- Raghunatha Sarma R, Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning, Andhra Pradesh.
- Rajib Kar, NIT-Durgapur, West Bengal.
- Ramadoss B, NIT-Trichy, Tamil Nadu
- Saji K Mathew, IIT-Madars, Tamil Nadu.
- Sandhya Tarar, Gautam Buddha University, Uttar Pradesh.
- Santosh Kumar Vipparthi, Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Rajasthan.
- Sainath V, SAP Labs, Karnataka.
- Seema Verma, Banasthali Vidyapith, Rajasthan.
- Shajulin Benedict, IIIT-Kottayam , Kerala.
- Siby Abraham, University of Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Siddhartha Bhattacharyya, Christ University-Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- Sivaramakrishnan Senthatty, HCL Technologies Ltd. –Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- Sridharan K S, Sri Satya Sai Institute of Higher Learning, Andhra Pradesh.
- Subba Reddy N V, Manipal Institute of Technology, Karnataka.
- Subhash Chander Sharma, IIT - Roorkee, Uttarakhand.
- Sudha sadasivam, PSG College of Technology, Tamil Nadu.
- Sugumar S, Guru Nanak Institution Technical Campus , Telangana.
- Sujata Dash, North Orissa University, Odisha.
- Suman K Mitra, IICT-Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
- Suneet Gupta, Bennett University, Greater Noida.
- Suneeta Agarwal, Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Uttar Pradesh.
- Sunil Yousef, Specloid Solutions, Karnataka
- Surendiran.B, NIT-Puducherry, Puducherry.
- Surya Prakash, IIT-Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
- Umamaheswari K, PSG College of Technology, Tamil Nadu.
- Umapada Pal, Indian Statistical Institute-Kolkata, West Bengal.
- Veerakumar T, NIT-Farmagudi, Goa.
- Vijaykumar V R, Anna University- Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.
- Vinod Kumar, IIT - Roorkee, Uttarakhand.
- Viswanath Pulabaigari, IIIT-Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh.
- Vrijendra Singh, IIT-Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh.
- Vyas O P, IIT-Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh.
List will be updated.
Shri.M.Hari Hara SudhanCorrespondent
Dr.S.RamakrishnanProfessor & Head – IT
Dr.G.AnupriyaProfessor &Head – CSE
Prof.R.MuthusamiHoD – MCA
- Dr. A.B.Arockia Christopher, MCET-IT.
- Dr. M.Pandi, MCET-CSE.
- Dr. K.Karpagam, MCET-MCA.
- Prof. R.Menaha, MCET-IT.
- Prof. K.Vidhya, MCET-CSE
- Prof. N.Praveen Sundra Kumar, MCET-IT.
- Prof. T.Kanagasabapathy, MCET-CSE.
- Prof. A.G.Priya Varshini, MCET-IT.
- Prof. S.Soundariya, MCET-IT.
- Prof. C.Devipriya, MCET-CSE.
All accepted, registered and presented papers will be published in IOP Publication which is indexed in Scopus, EI Compendex and Inspec without any additional charges.https://www.scopus.com/sourceid/130053
The IOP Proceedings Licence Notice
Copyright of the paper will not be assigned to the JPCS but retained by individual authors or their employers. The Publisher will be granted a licence to publish on the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence.
Please refer the following website for further details:
Authors must ensure that they have applied for, and obtained, permission to reproduce in electronic form (and print form, where appropriate) any copyright materials to be included in the Work. It is the responsibility of individual authors to obtain copyright permission; the Publisher’s staff are unable to undertake this on their behalf. Please note that the Publisher reserves the right to exclude any papers if in its opinion or those of its advisers, any papers are considered inappropriate for publication by the Publisher. Such reasons shall include, but not be limited to, papers infringe the copyright or other intellectual property right of such third party, contain libellous or unlawful statements. Copyright permissions must be supplied to the Publisher at the same time as the electronic files and no later than the final Submission Date.
Sivaramakrishnan SenthattyHCL Technologies Ltd. –Chennai
Amit Kumar SinghNIT-Patna
Medical data hiding for smart healthcare.
Anderson PassosMiyazaki International College
The social impact of new technologies and the role of data security.
Cyber security and Symmetric key encryption
Charles Z. LiuMacquarie University
An Agent-Based Collaborative Information Processing System for Mixed Reality Applications
Guru PerumalsamyCisco, California
Digital Transformation and how the world has transformed during the year of Pandemic
Recent Trends in Data Engineering
Mehdi NasriIslamic Azad University
Image Denoising: Methods and applications
Mehul S RavalSchool of Engineering and Applied Science, Ahmedabad University
Robust Brain Tumor Segmentation and Overall Survival Prediction
Sanjay MisraCovenant University
Web- Service's Maintainability
Yasushi KambayahsiNippon Institute of Technology
Evacuation route support system for smartphone users
Rajkumar BuyyaThe University of Melbourne
Amit M Joshi
Malaviya National Institute of Technology - Jaipur,Rajasthan
Gazi University, Turkey
Aalborg University, Denmark
Indian Institute of Information Technology - Tiruchirappalli,Tamilnadu
Indian Institute of Information Technology - Guwahati, Assam
Kyushu University, Japan
Indian Institute of Information Technology - Bangalore, Karnataka
National Institute of Technology (NIT) Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh
Indian Institute of Information Technology - New Delhi
UNIVERSITI TEKNOLOGI PETRONAS, Malaysia
National Institue of Technolgy (NIT) - Durgapur, West Bengal.
Bunil Kumar Balabantaray
National Institue of Technolgy (NIT) - Meghalaya
Indian Institute of Information Technology - Kalyani, West Bengal
Indian Institue of Technolgy (IIT) - Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
Saji K Mathew
Indian Institue of Technolgy (IIT) - Madras, Tamilnadu
National Institue of Technolgy (NIT) - Goa
Dr.Mahalingam College of Engineering & Technology, NPT – MCET Campus, Udumalai Road, Pollachi-642 003. Coimbatore – District, Tamilnadu, India